Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

God Of War III

Featured Replies

Published by: Sony Computer EntertainmentDeveloped by: SCE Studios Santa MonicaRelease Date: Q4 2009Genre: Action"God of War III puts Kratos at the center of the carnage and destruction as he seeks revenge against the Gods who have betrayed him."
god-of-war-iii-20090213012406201_64.jpggod-of-war-iii-20090213012409435_64.jpg
>Purple

I can't wait for this game to come out. I played the first two and I can't wait to see if Kratos finally defeats Zues

  • 1 year later...

May I just say...

WOW!

That's all I can really say about it...just wow. A fantastic action-packed adventure from start to finish.

  • 5 months later...

So the game has been released and I was just wondering if anybody has played it and if they liked it? Kinda stupid question to ask since it is such an awesome game!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.