Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Why does my browser crash?

Featured Replies

Every time I go to Youtube to watch a video, like the millions of other users do, my (Firefox) browser crashes. I get "this program has performed an illegal operation" and then I have to close the program. I've tried looking at what caused the crash with the details option and I don't know what all that junk means. Can someone that knows programming tell me why it happens?

I copied the stuff from my last crash:

FIREFOX executed an invalid instruction in

module NPSWF32.DLL at 0177:301c079d.

Registers:

EAX=046c0d20 CS=0177 EIP=301c079d EFLGS=00010202

EBX=00000550 SS=017f ESP=00d9f6d0 EBP=00000000

ECX=00000015 DS=017f ESI=04713350 FS=1157

EDX=04714c80 ES=017f EDI=047151e8 GS=0000

Bytes at CS:EIP:

0f e7 02 0f e7 4a 08 0f e7 52 10 0f e7 5a 18 0f

Stack dump:

046c0038 301efde0 04714c80 046c0d20 00000550 00000000 042da440 00000000 30234864 046c0038 30234860 301bf466 046c0038 042a0cc8 045980b0 04505000

what does all that mean?

I did some research on this. Apparently you are not able to upgrade to FF3 because your OS is outdated

and flash is causing a conflict. They suggested a few options of upgrading the flash player or renaming the

NPSWF32.DLL to NPSWF32.DLLL to null it. Appears it's time to upgrade the old horse ;) .

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.