Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Excited for Legend or Underworld?

Where you more excited for Legend or Underworld? 4 members have voted

  1. 1. Were you more excited about Legend than Underworld?

    • Yes
      75%
      3
    • No
      25%
      1
  2. 2. Were you more excited about Underworld than Legend?

    • Yes
      75%
      3
    • No
      25%
      1

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Hey Infected Gamers!

I personally feel that Legend caused more excitement for me because Lara had a new look, style and voice lol.

I still say i love Shelly Blond the Best! (Tomb Raider 1 Voice Actress)

The whole point is Legend had more of a happy warm and then suprised feel of misery to it.

My second point is that Underworld had a miserable feeling throught it entirely. I contemplated whether jumping off a cliff or not. LOLOL Im just kidding. :lol:

Please feel free to post your thoughts and support your answers for fun.

BTW- I am a big gamer!. I am not biast when it comes to video games. I normally watch Sadies Gaming Infection on Youtube!. Please feel free to check it out. Sadie reviews the first hour of a game so she won't reveal any spoilers. She is funny and like some gamers, tends to swear when frustrated. She has a cat named Turbulance and it always is sleeping lol. She has a blog @ sadiesgaminginfection.com. Please feel free to look her up. You won't regret it. I am always blogging on her site =3. :D

Edited by tombraiderguy is back

I read about Legend and saw pictures about a year before it was released. At that time I only had TR2 that i found really hard with its precision and AOD where she handled like a tank and fell if you werent quick enough. So I found it kinda like a second chance to get back into TR (which I only brought because the games were cheap)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.