Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beneath The Ashes Intro Video Live and Streamed

Featured Replies

Beneath The Ashes Intro

beneath_the_ashes_intro_cut_scene.jpg

Can be scene streamed via the player on the home page just click the player it's the default video

I also extended it a bit at the start to show the available outfits Lara can wear in the game.

I have to say it is very cool and has that real creepy element.... Great stuff and not easy.

The intro scene was super!

I'm not sure that bikini Lara works well in that setting but maybe they have a beach level. B)

  • Author

Yeah you can play with any outfit you want from the list.

It is a Stand a lone game but you can only access it through the Tomb Raider Underworld Menu and need to have the game

in the console to play it. So if anyone plans on downloading it and not having Underworld for 360 won't be able to.

DAMN YOU MICROSOFT!

I agree with you 100%. I thought maybe I could download it on my brother's xbox360 but he doesn't own Tomb Raider Underworld :( This is so unfair of eidos to do this. I am deeply upset :cry:

Im shocked that you all can still expect something from this franchise. I gave up after legend

Im shocked that you all can still expect something from this franchise. I gave up after legend

I'm shocked that you're still visiting here then, really. This is a Lara Croft, Tomb Raider forum afterall.

I found Anniversary, Legend and Underworld awesome. Sure there was some glitchy issues, but I enjoyed the game so they're fine by me but that's your opinion and this is mine.

I'm actually not too bothered about this DLC. It does--annoyingly--continue some plot points of Underworld, but if those plot points are completely tied up in Lara's Shadow, I'll be happy. I don't have a 360, so I won't be able to play these, but I don't really feel like I'm missing out on much. It's nice they re-introduced talking over the headset though!

MsC

I'm shocked that you're still visiting here then, really. This is a Lara Croft, Tomb Raider forum afterall.

Well obviously you didnt realise that my post count has been in the same hundreds for ages :mellow: and its not like you would check the IP logs. This board has a offtopic forum, I was under the impression that I could post what I like and where I like but apparently not

Fusion, what you posted was very rude. You don't like the new games, and that's fine, but why does it shock you that some people do like them? People are allowed to have a different opinion to you, and you need to respect that.

Fusion, what you posted was very rude.

well aren't you the perceptive one!

and i dont think i need to be told about people having a different opinion i never said i had a problem with anyone's opinion. Im just stating my own that the company is terrible and I lost hope in them I see nothing wrong with that

Are you still upset over the PS2 issue?

And no i dont care about the platform thing

Fusion, seriously, knock it off. If you'd just stated your opinion that would've been fine, but you did not do that. With that "I'm shocked" comment you pretty much called us stupid for liking Tomb Raider. You don't get to display contempt for the opinions of others and then throw a hissy fit when someone gets annoyed with you. I don't know what's gotten into you, but please don't take it out on the other members of this forum.

  • 2 months later...

Maybe we should start a petition and send it off to Eidos to make that content downloadable for the PS3. I am very keen an seeing what happens, what the hidden level is, if it is in fact a hidden level. The video was great! So if any one has downloaded it, are you able to play as the other lara?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.