Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Multi-region dvd players

Featured Replies

Hello all! My friend recently came back from England and bought me the super awesome movie "Angus, Thongs, and Perfect Snogging". Unfortunately I live in Canada :( so we use region 1 DVD's, while in the UK and i'm assuming most of Europe, they use region 2 DVD's. I was able to change my DVD player on my laptop to region two, but you only have a limited number of times to change it to different regions; after that it automatically chooses the region that it is on. I've heard of multi-region DVD players and about something you can do to your DVD player to make it able to play both regions, but I have no idea how to do this. Does anyone have any useful info?

  • Author

thank-you. okies but I followed you up until opening the vob files. where do i find those? are they on the dvd?

  • Author

okies, I tried that but the dvd just kinda goes crazy for a sec and then it stops and can't play it.

Where in Canada do you live? I live in Canada too but in Toronto ON. All Region DVDs can be bought here at most Chinese electronic stores for really good prices. You may want to try such locations or try this site:

http://www.yesasia.com/us/en/dvd-players.html

In My Computer you should be able to see the vob files in the data folder and they should play if you have the codecs.

Do a search for codecs all and download and install them then use the media player I linked to above or download VLC Player.

  • Author

okies thanks :D I think I'll try it on my other computer it has VLC and it sort of worked when I tried it, but I'll try playing the VOBs seperately and see if that does anything.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.