Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Resistance 2

Featured Replies

HUMANITY MUST SURVIVE.

EVERY MAN IS NEEDED.

____________________________

"They say that history is written by the victors.

Now that the fury of the Chimera has been unleashed across the globe,

our history will never be the same again.

In the face of mankind's darkest nightmare,

are you ready to stand up an be counted?".

____________________________

resistance2.jpg

____________________________

By: Insomniac Games

Genre: First Person Shooter

Players: 1

PSN Multiplayer: 2 - 60

Release Date: Out Now

____________________________

resistance-2-screenshots-3.jpg

resistance-2-screenshot01.jpg

____________________________

Has anybody else played Resistance 2?

My copy came with the PS3 console. I was a bit like "I don't even wanna play that" at first,

but now, I can't seem to put it down, lol.

If you haven't even played Resistance: Fall of Man, I highly recommend them both.

It might not have the strongest story line, but it's good fun all the same.

A brilliant cliffhanger at the end of R2 aswell. One I didn't see coming, lol.

Edited by Morpheanne

  • 4 weeks later...

HAHAHA!!! I bought the first one but haven't beaten it yet. I bought it like over a year ago. I keep dying in the first one and I got irritated with it so I put it down and haven't played it for about 9 months

Yeah, the first one can get a little frustrating. Second is easier, I think, lol.

Where did you keep dying? lol.

I don't remember, but now I have my PS3 hooked up to the net, so now I can get help

I hope it wasn't at some of the beginning levels. He does get regenerative abilities. :)

I have actually been playing it and so far I am up to the "In a Darker Place" For some reason I have been doing better, I guess that how it works when you are playing a game that you haven't played for a long time. lol

lol. Yeah, it does. Good luck!

well, i am now at the part where Hale has just gone into the subway after protecting the bridge so the men could set up the charges to blow it up, and thats where I keep dying lol. I think the level I am stuck on is "On The Ice". For some reason, the enemies just keep coming and they seem to all come in at once, which is why I keep dying lol

Sounds like you're near the end then. Yeah, the ice levels are a pain. If you're where I think you are, all I did, was hide, lol. When you get the chance, shoot then, but keep low.

  • 3 months later...

Well I beat Resistance: Fall of Man and I beat Resistance 2. But if anyone has done any of the missions in co-op, let me know. I can't seem to get past one of them in Axbridge. It's where the 6 HellFire Turrents Have to be shut off, got past that part, but up on the second level with the 1 Hellfire turrent and the two ramps are, I can't get past that stupid turrent.

EDIT: got past it, i just used my invisibility beserk to get past it

Edited by Demon_Knight69

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.