Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Game Trailers

Featured Replies

InFamous & Uncharted 2 - Promo video

Heavy Rain - PS3 - Teaser Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bL_oJDo58js

The Secret World

Bioshock 2: Sea of Dreams - Teaser (Game Trailer HD)

Ratchet and Clank®Future: A Crack In Time - Teaser Trailer

First PROTOTYPE trailer (X360, PS3, PC)

The King of Fighters XII - Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAiggrXKcwk

Alpha Protocol - Developer Diary

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB6VsdhGzJs

PS3 Massive Action Game M.A.G Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jR_KdCF5n3M

Assassin's Creed 2

http://assassinscreed.us.ubi.com/assassins-creed-2/teaser/

Edited by Purple

Whoa, Assassin's Creed 2 should be pretty good.

Bioshock 2 looks cool aswell.

I can't wait to get Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, InFamous and Prototype. They all look awesome.

BTW, that trailer isn't for Assassin's Creed 2. That's a trailer for the first one - It's available in the PSStore. :)

  • Author
BTW, that trailer isn't for Assassin's Creed 2. That's a trailer for the first one - It's available in the PSStore. :)

Ye, ur right, I posted the wrong link xD I fix it tho.

BTW, that trailer isn't for Assassin's Creed 2. That's a trailer for the first one - It's available in the PSStore. :)

It is? Whoops lol! Still can't wait for it though. :lol:

Yeah, me either! :lol:

Earlier, I pre-ordered inFamous and Prototype. Both come with freebies, lol.

inFamous

* Special 'Celebretory' Digipack Packaging

* Artwork Book

* PSN Code For Bonus Super Power

Prototype

* Bonus 7" Figurine Of Alex Mercer With Preorder

Plus, if I see either of them cheaper when they're released (Which I will, lol), they'll happily give me a price match. :)

EDIT: Just found these on ebgames.com.au

Assassin's Creed II

BioShock 2

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

They all say "TBC 2009", so, looks like they're all gonna be out this year. Yay! :)

Looks like Elena isn't in Uncharted 2. That's too bad. I liked her. :(

Edited by Morpheanne

Yeah, me either! :lol:

Earlier, I pre-ordered inFamous and Prototype. Both come with freebies, lol.

inFamous

* Special 'Celebretory' Digipack Packaging

* Artwork Book

* PSN Code For Bonus Super Power

Prototype

* Bonus 7" Figurine Of Alex Mercer With Preorder

Plus, if I see either of them cheaper when they're released (Which I will, lol), they'll happily give me a price match. :)

I pre-ordered inFamous, but didn't get a bonus Super Power code...

...however, I will be getting a PSN code for the Uncharted 2 Multiplayer Beta due to me pre-ordering it here:

Play: inFamous

Not that interested in Prototype, I might get it second hand sometime in the future.

MsC

Cool. Uncharted 2 is gonna be awesome!

I just read that the name of the main character in Assassin's Creed II is apparently Ezio Auditore de Frenze, a nobleman from Florence, Italy in 1476.

Edited by Morpheanne

  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.