Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PlayStation Home Promotion Codes

Featured Replies

Sometimes there are promotional codes around Home that are available for anybody to use.

Sometimes the codes will last for a few weeks, sometimes it's a limited amount of what's on offer being given away. So you gotta act fast if you want them, lol.

If anybody finds any codes around Home, you can post them here. :)

Transformers, Revenge of the Fallen T-shirt: 9C8X-75BP-FD8G

I used to have the one for the Fish hats, tho I deleted my Inbox just realized I forgot to save it, well keep an eye out tho ;)

lol. You're welcome. :)

Apparently the code isn't available here yet? But my husband did get a cool InFamous shirt that was free. I know it's been out awhile, but well, you know lol. We'll try again this weekend. I read somewhere online that the Transformer stuff is not available in the US yet. :(

Bugger, I don't know where it's available yet. I have seen some people going around wearing the inFamous shirt. I have no idea where they got the code though, lol.

It's free in the store -- "Threads". Also there's games I guess you can play somewhere to get the t-shirt codes. I just happened across it. Last night I picked up the girl version of the tee my husband got, and the infamous tee. I liked the infamous one, so if you see me around, I'll be wearing that. Shopping was kinda fun (since it was free, lol)

Ah, Threads, I'll check it out tomorrow. Thanks.

I just got three more codes for Home shirts.

TRANSFORMERS, REVENGE OF THE FALLEN - BUMBLEBEE: 4CP4-5ABT-HC7D

TRANSFORMERS, REVENGE OF THE FALLEN - OPTIMUS PRIME: X5PB-75BB-224B

TRANSFORMERS, REVENGE OF THE FALLEN - STARSCREAM: 25R4-28BX-I9K4

:)

Fish Hats (found it): MC56-BXBC-349K

Thanks Purple! It says I can't use it though, lol.

1000 Free inFamous Shirts @ VideoGamer.com

VideoGamer.com has 1000 inFamous shirts up for grabs. It's a black shirt with inFamous written on the front and VIP written on the back.

To get one, all you have to do is register and click 'give me a code'. I'm not sure how many of these are left, so act quickly, lol.

Edited by Morpheanne

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.