Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I am so sorry especially to Tom.

Featured Replies

I am sooo sorry for my absence as I hope all of you could remember me, I have been in the Silent Hill forum and I can't believe how much the members from there are ridicules, but I like something there that may REALLY interests you and Tom could do it on this forum. I will discuss it in the off-topic called "Shop"

Anyway I am back and I am not going to leave her again :D

Edited by Raider Man

Of course we remember you RM! Welcome back! :)

I know what you mean - alot of other forums are full of people who ridicule and abuse other members.

Welcome back, Raider Man, and don't worry about it. Like Morph said, there's other forums where people are just rude instead of being a more understanding 'family' like we are here. ;)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.