Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Need help in Mexico

Featured Replies

I went down in the temple with dragon heads on it,but i dont know how to cross the bridge, because i cant find the switch!

Please Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please help me!!! the 1st bridge is down and i dont know how to cross it!

my e-mail: darvasi.agi@gmail.com thanks!!!

i stucked in mexico at the 1st ramp! but is it sure that i must start over the chapter?and if i must, how can i do that?!

please reply fast! Thanks!!!!! :unsure:

Hi G.I.G.

If you've encountered the bug with the first ramp in the Midgard Serpent area, try downloading and installing the Underworld patch (though it doesn't work with downloaded versions of the game).

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=84316

Otherwise, you will need to go back to an earlier save, if you have one from right at the start of the level.

  • Author
Hi G.I.G.

If you've encountered the bug with the first ramp in the Midgard Serpent area, try downloading and installing the Underworld patch (though it doesn't work with downloaded versions of the game).

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=84316

Otherwise, you will need to go back to an earlier save, if you have one from right at the start of the level.

Oh but i dont have an earlier save! I visited the link but i couldnt do anything! :unsure:

If you have the PC version, you need to go to the page I linked to and download the patch that is linked there, and then install it.

If you don't have the PC version and you don't have an earlier save, you may have to re-start the game (I have only the PC version so I don't know of any solutions for consoles unfortunately).

  • Author
If you have the PC version, you need to go to the page I linked to and download the patch that is linked there, and then install it.

If you don't have the PC version and you don't have an earlier save, you may have to re-start the game (I have only the PC version so I don't know of any solutions for consoles unfortunately).

I couldnt download the patch, but i dont know why! So i must start over the hall game?! :(

  • Author
If you can't get the patch, you can try getting some savegames from the Mexico levels. Stella's Tomb Raider site has some for downloading, with instructions on how to use them too.

http://www.tombraiders.net/stella/savegame/TR8saves.html

Thank u 4your help!! :P but yesterday i started a new game but i have the earlier save from the midgard serpent so i dont have to look4 the treasures:) im very happy!!! so one more thanks, u helped me a lot:)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.