Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I've never seen this move before!

Featured Replies

Alright, I had to post it!

I was playing TRU this morning and playing Thailand in the red drysuit... Anyways I was shotting the tigers before the broken corridor to the second section of the level when I learned a new move!

I equipped the pistols and ran backwards towards one of the ledges that Lara vaults over by herself when Lara did a back sommersault over it. I was amazed. I know it sounds a little odd to get excited about this but I have had TRU since it came out and never knew about the move. More reasons why i love TRU :wub:

lol. Yeah, it's a handy move. She also does a forward leap over some obstacles. :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.