Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Resident Evil 5 BSAA Emblems

Featured Replies

Hey,

I just started playing RE5 again and I am searching for all BSAA Emblems. There is one in the Execution Ground Level in one of the shacks on the docks however each time I go there the BSAA emblem is not there. I played it at a friends when it first came out and found it but when I play it now on mine it is not there.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Hey there,

Here is a Vid I found

Resident Evil 5 BSAA Emblem Guide Chapter 3-2 & 3-3 (x360a)

Are you talking about the one he gets at: 0:33?

Anyway, it's actually pretty weird that it isn't appearing at all. This is what I would try for if you haven't:

~ Replay that level, selecting it from the Chapters menu

~ Co-op online, set your settings to look for people playing that level and make sure you beat them to getting the Emblem before they do, it might actually work.

~ Start the game all over "New Game"

~ If nothing really ins't working the only other thing I can think of is if you go (on ur PS3 menu) under "Game" then select "Game Data Utility" and look for the RE5 and erase (delete) it, then also go under "Saved Data Utility" and do the same to completely erase all that has to do with RE5.

NOTE:

Trophies will stay, and I actually only recommend doing this if for example it's the last trophy you need, because otherwise all ur earned money and items will be completely lost.

by the way my online ID is: Ninja-Shuriken add me if youd like ^_^

~PURPLE~

Sounds tricky. Even when you play the level again it isn't there? :\ hmm.

If you're playing on PS3, I can give you a hand if you'd like. Just PM me. :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.