Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Golden Cat - Should I translate?

Featured Replies

Hi!

I finished writing a fanfiction in Hungarian and I decided, I'm trying to translate it to English, if anyone's interested. I'd be an advanture/crime/romantic story and currently it is 70 pages long :)

It takes place between Legend and Underworld, the main characters are Lara Croft, Zip, Alister Fletcher, the mysterious Eero Keemat, and someone, I don't want to give away

yet :)

According to the story, Lara relaxes at home, when a man, who introduces himself as Eero Keemat invites her to the exhibition of the famous Egyptian relics, theGolden Cat. It soon turns out, that Eero lied, so Lara decides to go to the exhibition, but soon strange things happen, and Lara finds herself in prison, after trying to be killed...

The first few chapters of the Hungarian version can be found here:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6065176/1/Az_Arany_Macska

Are you interested?

  • 3 years later...

It could be great - however, I have an expirience with translating of my FF stories I write in Czech. I tried to translate first chapter and I found out that - I don't know how to call it, may be "the sound of the story"? - wasn't as good as in Czech. But it might be because my English is not actually very good. Nevertheless, an attempt is for free, so why don't try it? :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.