Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

TR1, 2 & 3 DRM-free on GOG.com

Featured Replies

If any PC players are looking for copies of Tomb Raiders 1, 2 and 3, you can get all three in a pack for $9.99 on www.gog.com, They're DRM-free, so you don't need any game discs!

http://www.gog.com/e...tomb_raider_123

I've just bought them myself because hate having to mess around with game discs every time I want to play a game. I've tested all three of them, and all three ran on my Windows 7 64-bit machine with no problems (for the few minutes I spent messing around in them anyway). The only problem I've had is that changing any of the graphics settings in TR3 causes the game to crash when I open Lara's passport. Not too serious as I'm happy with the default resolution of 1152x864, though I would like to be able to turn the gamma setting up a bit.

I hope they release TR4 and Chronicles like this as well, because I'd like to have DRM-free online backups of those games too.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.