Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Just a short rant! LOL

Featured Replies

Hi

Only a short rant, I just saw the news about the next Tomb Raider and I can't say how disappointed I am.

I'm sure I'm not the first to post this but I didn't see anyone else's to add on to so here I am.

I got the first Tomb Raider game the week it came out and have played every game since on the PC, multiple times.

I just finished Tomb Raider 2013 for the second time.

I was a regular on the original Tomb Raider forum for years under the handle "Nohjekim".

And I still believe I was the first person to discover the easy way to get across the flaming pillars in TR1.

I'm not going to buy a game box just to play the next game so this may be the end of the line for me.

The logic of limiting the access to the game makes no sense other then the fact that they must have been payed an enormous amount of money to reduce their sales by huge numbers to promote a specific product.

If I had a way to protest I'd do it but I don't buy anything from Microsoft but Windows so theirs not much I can do.

I'm testing Windows 10 right now and Tomb Raider runs great on it in Stereo 3D, to bad I'll never see how the next one looks.

I wouldn't have a problem with them getting a few months head start but to deny it to all the PC users who have been avid supporters for decades is just wrong.

Mike

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.