Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lara Croft Go Release date 08/27/2015

Featured Replies

Lara Croft Go Assets and Details

PLATFORMSAndroid, iOS, Windows Phone
RELEASE DATE08/27/2015
RRP$4.99
DEVELOPERSquare Enix Montreal
Lara Croft GO expands the turn-based puzzle gameplay and takes you on an adventure set in a long-forgotten world. Explore the ruins of an ancient civilization, discover hidden secrets and face deadly challenges as you uncover the myth of the Queen of Venom.
A never-before-seen take on the iconic franchise featuring challenging gameplay, gorgeous visuals and a mesmerizing soundtrack, all at your fingertips.
  • 2 weeks later...

:( Ugh, I have an Amazon Kindle and wanted to get this. It is not available thru Amazon. I found it at Google Play but can't get it thru there. I was hoping for some more Tomb Raider fun but got denied. This sux!

  • Author

Your post got me thinking as I have a touch screen Windows PC. Surface Pro 3. Windows 10. I went to the app store and bought it from the store and it works.

So far as I can see you can either touch the screen to guide her or do the same with the pointer of your mouse.

  • Author

Just for the heck of it, I checked at Amazon again and lo and behold, there it was. Plus it is listed at 3.99.

http://www.amazon.com/MyAdvego-Lara-Croft-Go/dp/B01505LG5M/ref=sr_1_2?s=mobile-apps&ie=UTF8&qid=1441671189&sr=1-2&keywords=lara+croft

I just bought it and the reviews are correct. Doesn't open says it's searching for additional files. Wait for an update and check the reviews.

Evidently they took that page down as the link has a 404 message now.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.