Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LCO Updates November 6th 2015

Featured Replies

I finally had some time to catch up and update.

I've uploaded the new Launch Trailer featuring the song of Karen-O "I shall Rise"

Also the 3 Part Vignette series of Woman VS Wild

Video Clips are here

3 Xbox 360 screens

Pictures are here

Un-boxing clip with Meagan Marie opening the Rise of the Tomb Raider Exclusive Edition.

Has a 12 inch statue. Xbox one game. A journal and her jade necklace.

They also have a new book coming out : RISE OF THE TOMB RAIDER: THE EXCLUSIVE EDITION ART BOOK

I don't know how many here are playing but if you are I hope you have fun! If you are waiting for other formats that's cool too.

I'll be playing on the Xbox One. I bought the Tomb Raider Edition Xbox One and at Mid-Night Tuesday I will start and probably call out sick for work on Wednesday lol.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.