Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ROTTR Game Help

Featured Replies

Hey, all. It's that time again. I have the game and will be working on a walkthrough, but it'll be slow going working from a console version. So I'll be referring people here and to the Square forums for help. Hope that's OK. I'll try and check in regularly to pitch in.

Hope those who are playing on Xbox are enjoying the game. :)

  • Author

Glad it's working! :) I'm doing an initial run-through without notes or screenshots just for the experience. Then I'll replay and begin running parallel profiles to test out different strategies. Can't back up saves, so it makes things a lot more difficult than writing from the PC version, but I'll get there eventually.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.