Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Soviet installation.... Sigh

Featured Replies

hello all! Avid tomb player! Love this, love all of them!

Anyway this morning I am in the soviet installation.

I'm in that secret tomb, and got to the part where you get the water to rise.

Now, TI go up the stairs, jump on that beam, the water goes up, (I've already used explosive to open that one entrance with the raft) the raft shoots across the screen..... And then..... I what?

I've tried swimming under, going to the raft and jumping the walls, I must look ridiculous!

When I first got into the tomb, I went to get that relic or whatever from the tower inside and the thing broke, am I sol?

Hi, Mzchill. Welcome to the forum. Sorry for the delay responding. Maybe you've already figured this out, but here goes:

Spoiler

Once you're in the big room and able to hang onto the bar that causes water to rush in, you'll notice this moves a small, square platform to the left, toward the water wheel. Then, as the water recedes, the platform returns to the right corner. You need to grab one of the red cans (explosive oil of some kind) and throw it into the little square floating platform (LT to aim, RT to toss). Then climb back to the upper ledge and jump onto the bar to cause the water to rush in.

Drop down and climb out of the water near the stairs (not on the floaty platform). Then, as the platform floats back to the right, it will pass in front of the round hole with the wood panels over it. As this happens, shoot the red can to explode it and destroy the wooden barrier. Now you can swim into the next room.


You can probably figure out the rest, but in case you get stuck there:
 

Spoiler

Climb onto the higher ledge and go through the passageway on the left to a dead end. Use the climbing axe to break down the wall, creating a doorway that overlooks the large pool.


Now swim back across the pool and grab another of those red cans. Toss it onto the floating platform. Once again, jump onto the bar to cause the water to rush in. Then quickly swim onto the floaty platform, pick up the red can, and as you float past the raised opening you just made, toss the can up into it.

Now you can swim through the round hole into the side room, climb up to that doorway again, and get the red can. Move back into the side room and toss the can onto the ledge near the round, wooden door. Shoot the can to blast open the wooden panel, and more water rushes in.

Now swim back down through the passageway to the big room. You can now reach the platform with the codex on it.

Hope that helps! Good luck and raid on!

Edited by Stellalune
fixed broken spoiler tags

  • 1 month later...

Aha! I should have just hovered over everything until I found it. FWIW, when I used the bracketed [ spoiler ] tag without the spaces, it worked in a new post, but old posts, like the one above, seem to have been broken by the changes. I will try and edit. Thanks for your help. :)

It actually wasn't there. I had to add it from the admin. panel. There are no BB codes anymore.... They use a CK Editor now and it's probably the basic version.

You drag into the toolbar from the admin. panel the available buttons they provide and that one was missing. Everything on this board now is simply dragging into the board what you want added. Pretty cool actually. Also it upgrades now with notifications to me on the board and auto updates. I'm sure as we go all the bugs will be sorted eventually as it's pretty new. Thanks again for letting me know about it and as always for your help here!

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.