Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Abandoned Mines HELP ME

Featured Replies

I guess I'm stupid for doing this, but I have a gun in the abandoned mines and I'm stuck where I'm suppose to shoot the rope with my bow and let the truck fall to open the door. I have a gun!!! What can I do?? Please help??? 

Edited by Bebooo33

Yes, what Tom said. Once you get your first bow, you always have some kind of bow for the rest of the game. On the Xbox controller it's D-Pad Up for bow. On they keyboard it's the number 1. (Press it repeatedly to switch between special arrow types like poison, fire, etc., once you've unlocked them.) Rope arrows are context-sensitive. That is, when you aim at a rope-wrapped object, the bow automatically shoots rope arrows. There's no special button for it.

To go back to pistol it's D-Pad down or number 2. When you get the shotgun and rifle, it's D-pad left and right, or numbers 3 and 4.

If you want to change *which* bow you're carrying (e.g., swap the recurve bow for the compound bow or others once you've unlocked them), then you need to do that at a campfire.

  • Author

What about Xbox one?? I don't see where you can switch from your gun to the bow. 

1 hour ago, Bebooo33 said:

What about Xbox one?? I don't see where you can switch from your gun to the bow. 

It's the same on 360, Xbox One, and PC with Xbox-style controller. The D-Pad is used to switch between weapon types. D-Pad Up selects the bow (and later cycles between special arrow types), D-Pad Down is the pistol, left is shotgun, and right is rifle. You don't have all of those weapons when you start the game but if you're in the mines you should at least have bow, pistol, and rifle. Also, if you press the Menu button while playing, one of the options in the pause menu is View Controls. That shows the button map for the controller.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.