Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The thorn bushes in caves

Featured Replies

Mostly in Siberia, in the caves there are thorns blocking what appears to be paths. I can see, or think I see collectables behind. However, nothing I had so far, and I have quite a bit, will get the thorns out of the way. Playing on Xbox one

Edited by Countrygirl

Tom is correct (as usual :)). Just thought I'd add that if you can see items on the other side of the thorn barriers (and I don't remember cases where this happens, but it may be so), you should be able to get at them from the other side. AFAIK, the thorn barriers are just there to hide spawn points for enemies like wolves. Lara can't get in there, so there won't be anything crucial behind them.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.