Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Temple of the witch

Featured Replies

I have been stuck on the middle boss level of the Baba Yaga challenge for the best part of a week now. My aim isn't always steady but when I am able to attach an arrow to her cauldron ,make her duck & reel her in towards the vat, for some reason I can't activate the lever ! This is particularly frustrating as in the game proper I was at the Lost City part 1. Can anyone help please?

  • Author
19 hours ago, Tom@LCO said:

Check Hi Tom, thank you for replying. I have used Stella's Tomb Raider Site & have found it invaluable as I am not a very experienced gamer, unfortunately even with her advice & guidance I am still stuck on this level. I suspect I will just have to restart the game from the beginning & avoid Baba Yaga next time. Thanks again for your reply.

 

  • 3 months later...

I'm having the same issue.

Purchase the PS4 20 year anniversary version(late 2016) with any or all updates installed.

I'm on the top-most floor trying to destroy the witch(Baba Yaga DLC - Wicked Vale).  The cauldron's/vat lever is parallel to the floor and won't spring back in it's vertical/upright position in order for me to grab it and open the cauldron.

Any help or tips would be most appreciated!

Thanks - Jim J

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.