Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

No LockPick or Remnant General

Featured Replies

Hi,

I am playing on PS4 Pro.

I completed the Communications Breakdown challenge, but I am guessing that because I travelled back to the train Yard to collect a missing Relic, The Remnant General is no longer present in the Logging Camp, so I am unable to receive the Lock Pick, nor do any other challenges associated with him.

Apart from that, I am really pleased with this edition of TR - so much to do !  Also the guides are absolutely awesome :+D

Ugh. This is the first time I've heard about this one. Which system are you playing on? If PC, I have save files for various points in the Soviet Installation here: http://tombraiders.net/stella/savegame/TR10saves.html If Xbox One, you can reload a backup save by holding the two trigger buttons while on the Load Game screen. I'm not sure what to suggest if you're playing on the 360 or PS4. I would probably restart, since there will be some useful you'll miss--and you won't be able to get 100% completion--without the lockpick. :(

  • Author

Thanks for the reply :+)

I am on PS4 Pro. I guess I will start again ............  and remember not to fast travel between camps mid mission ......... It does ask if one is sure, I guess this is why.

 

Again, great work on your guides - Cheers and Regards :+)

Normally that shouldn't be a problem. I have left several missions unfinished while I hopped around the map gathering supplies and doing other things, and this has so far never happened. It would probably be a good idea to try it without fast traveling next time, though, just in case--or at least change save slots right before talking to the general the first time. Then if the game glitches again, at least you won't have too much to replay.

Wish I had a better answer. You might want to check the Square Enix TR forums too, in case someone else may have a solution we don't know about here. Good luck!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.