Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

K.Flay - Run For Your Life (From The Original Motion Picture “Tomb Raider”/Audio)

Featured Replies

K.Flay - Run For Your Life (From The Original Motion Picture “Tomb Raider”/Audio)

K. Flay Run For Your Life (Lyrics)

[Verse 1]
Don't count me out
Just cause I'm down
Boy I've been down before
Fate has a way of playing games
And I've been keeping score
They tried to tell me I was lost in the forest
Like a cub with no mother when I actually was where I wanted

[Chorus]
Bite off the venomous head
Follow the chemical scent
Look for the hole in the fence
Take everything you demand
Fast as you can
And run for your life
Run for your life

[Verse 2]
Don't show your face
They'll lock the cage
If you're an easy mark
I made a plan
Of sweet revenge
I want to take it too far

Shaping up to be a nice soundtrack! I'll have to buy it! 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.