Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Desktop Lara...

Featured Replies

Hi

I have the old Desktop Lara install files and I have had the program working in Windows 10.

Now I am trying to reinstall it on the same computer and it keeps popping up a window that says a Internet Connection is required, I do of course have an internet connection but I can't get past that point.

I believe that I had this same thing years ago, but don't remember how I got around it.

I wondered if anyone else has an answer for this?

I didn't use it all that much but I liked to turn it on once in a while when I had company who were interested in games.

Mike Hawthorne...

I played Tomb Raider since the first week of TR1, believe that I was the first person in the world to figure out the easy way across the burning pillars. I've played all the TR games up through TR4 without using any aid kits, and played TR1 all the way through without saving or restarting in any level.

Posted on the original forum back in the 90s as Nohjekim.

  • Author

Thanks I'll give it a try

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The link on the page doesn't point at the correct download anymore.

Instead it opens a video for Rise of the Tomb Raider.

Tried it twice.

Mike

Edited by Mike Hawthorne
Add Info

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.