Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Baba Yaga Save File

Featured Replies

Hi. I am playing the baba yaga dlc part of Rise of the Tomb Raider on pc. Are there any save files I can download for it? I keep dying when you fight the boss. Thanks

10 hours ago, scalad said:

Hi. I am playing the baba yaga dlc part of Rise of the Tomb Raider on pc. Are there any save files I can download for it? I keep dying when you fight the boss. Thanks

HI, scalad. The problem with Baba Yaga is that you can play it any time after leaving the Gulag in the Soviet Installation, so my save probably doesn't correspond with yours. I played Baba Yaga after finishing the main story because that DLC hadn't been released yet when I was making save files. If you want my save, you're welcome to it, but it'll place you at the end of the game, story completed, everything collected. Another alternative would be to load your last campsite save, fast travel out of the vale, and continue through the main game until you feel up to dealing with the witch. Or, if you want to send me your current save, I'll finish the witch fight for you--as long as you don't have the difficulty set on Extreme Survivor. I don't know if I could do that. ;)

  • Author

Actually I might send you my save file. I will get into the game later. I am about to go out right now. But thank you for your offer

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Thank you for your help. Now just waiting for Shadow of the Tomb Raider

You're very welcome. I'm also super excited about Shadow. Did you see the video from IGN showing the first tomb/puzzle sequence? I'm torn between watching every single thing that comes out of E3 and avoiding spoilers. So far, 'everything' is winning. :D

 

  • Author

No I haven't seen it. I will have to go to ign and have a look. I am going watch everything there is of Shadow of the Tomb Raider

  • Author

Just watched it on ign. Oh my god. I can't wait now. Mu only problem will is my laptop might not play it. My pc should. But I am trying to get a gaming laptop once I have paid for my dogs knee op in august

Same here. The game is looking pretty good, but I'm definitely going to need an upgrade. My gaming laptop has served me well for the last two TRs, but it's getting tired now. :D At least we have a few more months to figure things out.

I'm sorry to hear about your dog. I hope everything goes well with the operation.

  • Author

Thanks. Her op on her knee is more like a preventative op to stop her hurting her knee worse later on.. I have 5 weeks off in august so I will be able to look after her.  I have already pre-ordererd Shadow of the Tomb Raider on steam!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.