Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

100% completion - Prima guide is wrong

Featured Replies


I don't have the book, but someone emailed to tell me about this. Apparently, the section in the book about the Completionist Trophy/Achievement says you need to complete all Challenge Tombs and crypts; find all documents, relics, and monoliths; and complete all side missions and challenges. It does not say anything about survival caches, but I can confirm that you do, in fact, need the caches as well--at least in the PC version. When every region on the map says it's 100% complete, the achievement will unlock.

You don't need to find all the explorer backpacks and archivist maps, but they will help you find the other items.

Minor spoiler (not story related):

Spoiler

Some of the survival caches are only discoverable by reading monoliths and getting the clues from them.

It's going to be a while before I have walkthroughs for every level, but I've screencapped all my 100% area maps, so if you're having trouble finding anything, just give a shout. I'm happy to share. Hope everyone's having fun playing! ?

  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I have the prima guide but it only has 4 out of the 5 places for the challenge Respected (rope pull five effigies down) in Cenotes. I trtied searching around for the fifth one but have still not found it up to now :)

Edited by Bettyblue2261

Thank you, Going by the videos it's the first one that I think they left out of the Prima guide, I will check tomorrow when I go back on there

Glad you got it done :D.  I noticed PRIMA and PIGGYBACK write their manuals as the game is made/from demo/test version of game. So typos and missing stuff is almost a given.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.