Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jaguar glitch

Featured Replies

Possible spoilers for Peruvian Jungle level

I stumbled onto a glitch (on PC) with the first jaguar fight. It killed me, and when it reloaded, the jaguar was stuck in one spot, not moving towards me. I shot a ton of arrows into it, and it would turn towards me, but would not start running and would not die. Reloading the checkpoint resolved it.

Unfortunately I forgot to screenshot it - if anyone else finds the glitch with this fight or any other, please do.

Haven't seen that one yet, but I've had a few minor issues. So far nothing game breaking. My first run-through I was playing a review copy and the game froze before the last cutscene, so I couldn't finish. I nearly panicked, but I reported it and Nixxes sent a fix: enable Vsync, which I guess is normal but which I somehow had disabled. I changed the setting, hit Continue, and it was smooth sailing from there. I'm hoping they fixed that in the Day 1 patch, but I mention it in case anyone else gets stuck.

  • Author

It did also take me a few tries to launch the game. Had to update display drivers and restart several times, but eventually it worked beautifully. 

The only other glitch I've noticed so far is (if it's a glitch and not a stylistic choice): sometimes when it's a cutscene and the camera is behind Lara's shoulder, black hexagons flicker on her. I tried to screenshot it - looks like I caught one, but it's a bunch of them.

20180914203305_1.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.