Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

mobile app reward?

Featured Replies

I was side-tracked while the game was booting earlier and only half-read a message that came up.  It was something about a mobile app reward, maybe, but I can't see anything obvious new in the game, unlike the Facebook/Twitter/Twitch/whatevertheotheronewas "gold" items.  Can anyone tell me what it is?

2 hours ago, SpirantCrayon22 said:

I was side-tracked while the game was booting earlier and only half-read a message that came up.  It was something about a mobile app reward, maybe, but I can't see anything obvious new in the game, unlike the Facebook/Twitter/Twitch/whatevertheotheronewas "gold" items.  Can anyone tell me what it is?

It's the Bishop 600 shotgun "Gold Edition". I don't think it shows up in the game until you unlock the shotgun since it's basically just a skin for that weapon. The Facebook, Youtube, and Twitch unlocks are golden versions of the Recurve Bow, AB .45 pistol, and Vicar Mark II rifle. Useless but fun. :D

bandicam 2018-09-14 17-53-35-286.jpg

  • Author

Ah, okay, thanks.  Mind you, I don't have a mobile 'phone right now so I am not sure what happened for me to get the reward, but I'll keep an eye out and (this is quite sad now) it might prompt me to sort out my mobile 'phone situation if I really do need to download an app.  Might also mean I'll start playing Deus Ex Mankind Divided - I always intended to do Deus Ex Go before I did the proper game to get the small in-game reward.

Edited by SpirantCrayon22

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.