Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Good Samaritan (Glitch?)

Featured Replies

I have a question about Good Samaritan. I have 8 side missions done (1 Kuwaq, 7 Paititi).

The achievement shows as 50%, which would be 4.  Anyone else who has this achievement/Trophy has this happened ?  Or do all 8 have to be in one area?  Since Paititi has 11.

 

I'm sorry but I didn't notice when it unlocked for me. I tried googling, "Shadow of the Tomb Raider Good Samaritan glitched," and didn't get any hits, but it's early days yet. If I hear anything, I'll post here. Hopefully it'll unlock as you progress. :(

  • Author

I got no results on Google either, just the Dr. Croft being glitched, and some with the drugs.. i mean herb mixture 10 kill achievements.  That why I had asked lol.

I just completed Free Hakan and it went to 62%.  IDK if only certain ones count or is Xbox is just being typical xbox LOL.

I think there are about 4 or 5 side missions left so here is to hoping !

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.