Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

final paititi challenge question

Featured Replies

I have just been kicked out of Paititi after a big fight.  Along the way I tried to work out what was needed for the final challenge in the area.  Based on my observations I think it's to do with skeletons in the east bit of the city but I could find no way of actually doing anything to them.  Stella's comments elsewhere here seem to confirm my suspicion.  How does this one get started?

Thanks, Big T. I couldn't figure this one out either, and there weren't any guides out when I was trying to do it. Fortunately the guys at Tomb Raider France hooked me up. Love this community! :D

No problem. I was the same way. I shot bullets and bows and when I saw the video, I went "make sense due to that area being pure rappel rope" 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.