Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Flare Gun

Featured Replies

Peruvian Jungle -under obstacle and second panther attacks_Side kick tosses a flare gun_ BUT CANNOT FIRE THE FLARE GUN.  I am playing on XBOX ONE , I can aim but do not know how to fire the flare gun_Right Trigger, Right Bumper,X Y B A nothing works_ am stuck here for days_not the controller, I have tried 3 controllers of different makes, Still don't know how to fire the Flare Gun-Thanks I have always enjoyed your guides, PLEASE HELP_ is it a glitch????

If i remember right, the flare gun is a cutscene only quick time event.  That knocks the panther off laura back and starts the fight proper. Where RB while aiming pistol will shoot a flare (if any crafted).

 

If it is a glitch, maybe close the game and restart it/console?  clear the console cache?  Should autosave right when laura gets the witcher 3 backside lol.

@HarleyDragon73 I replied to your email about this, but I'll post here too just in case someone else might be having the same issue. AFAIK, you don't need to craft flare ammo. I didn't even have that skill at the point where this QTE occurred, but you do have to aim at the jaguar (so the targeting reticle turns red) before you fire. On PC the fire button is the usual right trigger, but I don't have the Xbox version so I can't test it. If anyone is playing the XO version, I'd be interested to know how it worked for you. If aiming with the right stick and firing with right trigger isn't working, then I  suspect a bug. :(

Left Thumbstick moves curser/aim recticle and right trigger unleashes the bullets/arrows.  (Xbox One).

I remember doing the red solar flare to the Jaguar but don't remember what quick event buttons I had to do to burn his nose with it lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.