Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Finally Beat Shadow! But Bittersweet....

Featured Replies

Beat the game :D  But 100% completion got glitched.  Several collectibles didn't register and Laura Notebook (filled auto by story) glitched at 90%

My OCD wants to say some words I can't type in forums :l

And this post seems like a slight vent, but I beat the game Stella :D .  Just hate I, like many others, have the 100% glitch(es)

  • Author

I hope so.  Even though some will call it petty, when you spend whole weekend going OCD collecting every single thing in a video game, and the game bleeps it up....it crushes you XD

I got a NG+ started and going to stay camped at Conzumel eating Churros till I hear anything lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.