Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

stuck in Hunter's Moon diving

Featured Replies

I'm sure this is one of those "duh" moments. 

I'm on an Xbox One. For some reason when I need to climb up to get out of the water and I get near the top, where I'm supposed to push X. I'm hitting it, first tried button mashing then I tried timing the pace of the X. I'm also pushing up on the left stick. However I keep dying there. 

Thanks,

JVV

Why did there have to be fish? I hate fish. 

You mean one of the quick time events cutscenes where you have to push X so she can climb out of crevice before lungs burst?

If so, should just be power mashing X button while pushing up on joystick.  Worked for me.  Don't know why it wouldn't work for you.

If it where she climbs out of water, takes a gasp of air, and has to climb up to a shorline or ledge, should be usual push A to climb up.

 

And yes, the Pirahnas can go bleep bleep .  At least you can stab the Eel and be done with it LOL

Edited by Big Tyler 08

  • Author

Thanks! Weird, that's what I thought I should be doing. It makes sense, but for some reason I just keep dying. It makes me wonder if my controller isn't working right. 

I'm only getting to play this week due to being out of town until recently so I'm rather behind. 

I noticed you kind of have to REALLY  mash that X button while still pushing up or lara's lungs burst and glug glug dead ;l.

Also, funny how there is the perfect rock to fall down and pin her in the crevice where she has to waste breath to get unstuck xD

 

I made $600 imaginary dollars calling obvious "that will happen to fudge the climb/grapple"  xD

$100 of it was when I called the bell falling in the Cozumel Ruin lol

Edited by Big Tyler 08

  • Author

Yep, I just tried it and absolutely went to town on the X button, which worked. Thanks!

I really loved the previous two which I replayed in the spring. I'm hoping this one is as good. And you're right, they definitely have a "logic" to how they construct various puzzles and platforming scenarios. 

Gratz :D  I had a feeling the X button wasn't being mashed enough.

And I enjoyed this one quite alot.  And extra tip, every.single.collectible. you pick up, push A and make sure it in your artifact collection.  Thousands of people are having 100% cheevo/trophies glitching.  And if your diagnosed OCD like me,  keep a spare wall handy to punch LOL

  • 3 weeks later...

I’m on my second play thru. I didn’t have any trouble the first time, this second time however, I died about 50 times before making it

11 minutes ago, Dkh62 said:

I’m on my second play thru. I didn’t have any trouble the first time, this second time however, I died about 50 times before making it

Haha.  Usually how it goes in games xD

If you're having any trouble with repeated tapping prompts, you can also change it to "hold" in the accessibility menu. 

:)

17 minutes ago, Morph said:

If you're having any trouble with repeated tapping prompts, you can also change it to "hold" in the accessibility menu. 

:)

I did not know Shadow had an accessibility menu :o  I need pay more attention to menu's beyond "resume game"  LOL

  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/9/2018 at 8:21 PM, Morph said:

If you're having any trouble with repeated tapping prompts, you can also change it to "hold" in the accessibility menu. 

:)

Holy balls, this changed my life. I didn’t know there was an accessibility option to do that! I’m a slow masher.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.