Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I. Want. The. Helmets. Maybe whole outfit too...

Featured Replies

When I was little, one of the most fascinating things about the Aztecs, Mayans, etc were the Jaguar and Eagle warriors.  Aztec versions of Seals, Rangers, Green Beret, etc.

Though romanticized a good bit, they were some of my favorite ancient civilization warrior/armies, and got me into studying history. 

In Shadow, imagine my smile when I saw that shiny, green and gold Jaguar Warrior give me the "you the sneaky type?" stare :D And in cutscenes, their brothers, the Eagle Warriors.

I was a giddy as a modern day 6yr old getting a $2000 smartphone ?.  But sad I was when, obviously, you couldn't get thier helmets or outfits :(

For those who done the past of no return, If I was Jonah, I would of told Etzli "GIVE ME THAT DAMN HELMET!"  ?

Edited by Big Tyler 08

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.