Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

bug - cannot craft outfit

Featured Replies

In San Juan I've done the side mission and in theory been given the outfit.  I cannot, though, craft it.  The resources disappear but the icon changed from the not-crafted one to a broken purple heart.  Re-crafting does nothing except use resources.  I have read elsewhere that on PS4 restarting the game doesn't help (I'm on Xbox).

In terms of "why?", the only slight oddity I can see is I seem to have done part of the mission at the wrong point.  I started the mission almost immediately on arrival but did nothing further.  I went around the map doing loads of stuff, went elsewhere in the "world" and did stuff there, before returning and doing even more.  One of those activities forms part of the mission but I did it before reaching the "right point".  When I spoke to the mission-giver, the mission steps on screen flashed up quickly then went to the final one, I was given the outfit but, well, as written above.  Another thing I can do but am not hopeful is to go through the motions of doing the tomb in case a trigger point is, um, triggered.

I'll also try deleting the local save and see if that does anything but I am not hopeful there either.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.