Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Does Anyone Recognize This?

Featured Replies

Please look at this capture of the SOTTR map. I'm right at the point-of-no-return mission, which I'm postponing until I finish all the challenges, crypts, relics, etc. I was using this map to plan my next exploration/collection, when I notice something bizarre.

Note that all the map markers for the Peruvian Jungle region have disappeared. All the other regions have tons of markers for camps and collectibles. This is true even for my regions that are 100% complete. So why all of a sudden are the map markers gone. You can see on the region stats that pop up when you scroll over the region indicate there are outstanding collectibles and challenges, which is useless information without even a single map marker.

Am I missing something here? I can't imagine it's related to some story component. So it almost has to be a bug, yes? Cheers, JJ.

Peruvian Jungle Map copy.jpg

I am not completely sure what you mean.

Where your map is centred doesn't have anything to collect and is inaccessible, that is where Lara's very short 'plane lands after Mexico.  In your picture, there are a couple of documents marked although they are in the Tupac Shakur part of the map.

Perhaps you don't have markers for the missing items because you haven't found an explorer rucksack/adventurer map that puts them there, but of course if you really have lost all the markers from the whole of that region then I don't know what you might be missing.

Spoiler

 

There are two of each in Stella's walkthrough.  One map is in a crypt NW of the capybara symbol (I walked past the room where it is first time), the other is in a shack before the broken-down APC towards the end of that section.  There's a backpack NW of the condor symbol near where Lara met Jonah (over the water) and the other is in a tomb not long before the second jaguar fight. 

 

 

 

Hope that helps!

Edited by SpirantCrayon22

Sorry but I'm confused. The area on the left side of the map you screencapped doesn't have any collectibles to find. It's that empty area at the start of the game when Lara makes her way down to the first campsite after the plane crash. Is the whole rest of the Peruvian Jungle missing icons as well? 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.