Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[rant] I absolutely certainly 100% DID press X

Featured Replies

I decided to do a Deadly Obsession run.  With a certain very helpful walkthrough that reminded me of a few things I didn't remember I got through the bell platform puzzle in Cozumel.  Okay, Stella's second section, climb up, bats fly out, press X to keep hold to then continue and abseil down.  I know there's not a lot of time but I press X VERY fast when doing jumps and the blue timer was only at six o'clock when my thumb, already hovering over X, pressed the button.  What did Lara do?  Fall off and die.  I looked down at my thumb, it was on the X button.  I don't mind if I get myself killed (he lied) as it's understandable.  If you get shot by five soldiers with machine guns then dying quickly kind-of makes sense.  If, though, you do what the game says and it fails, that's very annoying.

Rant over.

I did notice this behaviour once or twice during the first go at the game.  Anyone feel the controls are a bit off?  Worse than "Rise"?  Still better than "Assassin's Creed", though.  Any tips?

Bah humbug haven't got time right now to go through it all again

I heard lots of people say Deadly Obsession is pretty tough this go round. I was half tempted to do it on my NG+ once Squeenix fixes the 100% glitches. But looking at gamerscore for doing it, I said bleep it. lol

  • Author
6 hours ago, Big Tyler 08 said:

I heard lots of people say Deadly Obsession is pretty tough this go round. I was half tempted to do it on my NG+ once Squeenix fixes the 100% glitches. But looking at gamerscore for doing it, I said bleep it. lol

It certainly is difficult.  Well, sort-of.  For the normal or stealth bits it's okay, long, methodical, steady and so on but then you get a firefight and if you die then you go all the way back to the beginning.  I am fairly good at these games but that seems too much for me!  I don't like the combat side of things, like Stella.  I do like stealth killing (love Hitman and Deus Ex) so maybe just stick with that in the way you wrote!

I've always liked Lara's stealth gameplay.  Get into a firefight?  Shotgun the legs out of them ? lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.