Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Help! I accidentally saved over my game! Possible to restore?

Featured Replies

I'm playing Shadow on Xbox One. I created a new game for a friend and accidentally saved this new game over my game. Does anyone know if there's a way to restore my game? 

Thank you! 

As far as I know there are two "levels" of saving, so, sort-of yes - but it's unlikely to be that helpful.  If you go to the "load game" screen then press LT and RT together it'll bring up a different set of back-up saves but as a guess I'd say they're likely to be rather older than you really want.  I don't know of anything else that might be of help.

  • Author

Thank you for the tip! I think if I'd done it straight away it might have worked, but I started a new game in the meantime so all the backups have overwritten. 

6 minutes ago, annahitch said:

Lol yes, but also face the creatures in the Cenote all over again ?

 I know -__-   Luckily, shotgun and assault rifle send them back to Lord of the Rings

  • 6 years later...
On 9/30/2018 at 3:48 AM, SpirantCrayon22 said:

As far as I know there are two "levels" of saving, so, sort-of yes - but it's unlikely to be that helpful.  If you go to the "load game" screen then press LT and RT together it'll bring up a different set of back-up saves but as a guess I'd say they're likely to be rather older than you really want.  I don't know of anything else that might be of help.

I am playing this game for the first time in 2025. I accidentally saved over an almost entirely completed game in which I was going for completionist. I have never heard of the LT + RT thing before, you just saved me some tears and a full week of playtime. So thankful for people that post helpful information online. I hope life is going amazing for you.

  • 4 months later...
On 1/20/2025 at 3:03 PM, DesolateSakura said:

I am playing this game for the first time in 2025. I accidentally saved over an almost entirely completed game in which I was going for completionist. I have never heard of the LT + RT thing before, you just saved me some tears and a full week of playtime. So thankful for people that post helpful information online. I hope life is going amazing for you.

Is there any way to do this on PC? We are playing on steam and my friend overwritten his save with mine

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.