Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stuck in the post-game (spoilers for the Cenote)

Featured Replies

Hi there. I think I'm probably missing something but I'm stuck in the post-game and I can't find a way back to a fire. I was making my way through the Cenote (to mop up those pesky effigies) and dropped down into the big central hall where the water wheels open the 2 huge circular doors to the silver box chamber.

Well, in the post-game the second circular door is shut, and the rope cranks are disabled so you can't reopen it. Unfortunately I can't seem to find a way back up to the fire I passed before entering the room, either. Am I being really stupid here, or is my Lara doomed to spend the rest of her life in the Cenote, at 99.7%?

Any suggestions or help would be extremely gratefully received.

Hi, welcome to LCO! There should be a camp fire in the small room on the right (the one you run through and up the stairs to reach the rope cranks).

  • Author

Thanks Morph - I'm at my desk at the moment but I'll give it a go later tonight. Really appreciate the fast response. God, I'm really enjoying this game. Playing it on hard feels like, well, proper Tomb Raider. Actually getting lost is great! (Except last night!)

Hope you are able to find a way out of Cenote :)

In addition to what Morph pointed out, another member mentioned (On xbox at least) possible holding LT+RT at "Load Save/File" from main menu to bring up alt/previous save states.  could find one before cenote/last campfire activated.  Though if I remember from my 2nd playthrough couple days ago, should be a campfire where Morph listed.

I

 

 

 

No problem! I actually really enjoyed my Deadly Obsession play through. I'll be doing a third play through soon to collect everything all over again...I've had the 100% glitch twice, haha.

Edited by Morph

The camp-fire in that "room" in the Cenote is not obvious by just looking around as it's against a very yellow back-drop so to see it you might have to be quite close to realise it's a camp.  It should show up on the map and allow a waypoint to be assigned to it to make life easier.

  • Author

Thanks folks! I had been running straight past it for a couple of hours. I might have been drinking.

  • 11 months later...

Were you able to get out? If so,  how? I'm having the same problem

  • 1 year later...

I am playing through again to get platinum and I cant believe I spent the last 15 minutes of my life running around like WTF HOW DO I LEAVE. Thanks M!

  • 1 year later...
On 10/5/2018 at 10:38 PM, SpirantCrayon22 said:

This helped a lot

 

The camp-fire in that "room" in the Cenote is not obvious by just looking around as it's against a very yellow back-drop so to see it you might have to be quite close to realise it's a camp.  It should show up on the map and allow a waypoint to be assigned to it to make life easier.

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.