Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hidden City Challenge Glich

Featured Replies

Does anyone have this problem on PS4 game? I have completed all the challenges in The Hidden City and each one has been ticked as complete when I open up the Side Mission scores. However, it is showing as 98% complete and only 5/6 challenges completed on the The Hidden City score board even though I have completed them?

The 6 challenges are:

1. Dunkin' Bones (rappel into skeletons)

2. Keep on Carrion (bird nests)

3. Droppin' Decimals (jump pulling down swing rope things)

4. Change Weather (pull down frog things)

5. Bottom Feeder (underwater plants)

6. Speak of the Dead (completing all the crypts)

 

If all 6 of them have green checkmarks, then it could be a glitch. If that the case, maybe exiting and reloading?)

deleting save data and having console resync with cloud? (Xbox, don't know about PS4

  • Author

I've exited and reloaded many times, makes no difference; Wouldn't deleting saved data delete all my progress, I've actually completed the game so mopping up to get 100% but can't?

Edited by Katmadalex

I know on Xbox you can delete save data and it brings two options: Delete from console (and resyncs from cloud service next game start up) or 2. delete from everywhere (perma delete)

I don't know if PS4 uses a similair cloud save/resync system :l ?

Edited by Big Tyler 08

  • 6 years later...

I thought the 1 of the 6 Hidden City Challenges was glitched too because when I paused the game and L2 (PS4) to check status of my challenges, only 5 Hidden City challenges comes up.  In my case it was the Dunkin' Bones challenge was missing and I realized the reason the challenge wasn't listed on the challenges list is because I hadn't even taken out 1 of the 3 Dunkin' Bones.  Once I learned where they were, I proceeded to the first one and once I was credited for taking it out, then Dunkin' Bones appeared on my challenge list at 33%.  From there I took out the second Dunkin' Bones and shortly after that, the third and final one, completing all challenges and receiving 100% World Map.

So the reason I couldn't find the circled star for this challenge in the first place is because you have to know the challenge exists and take out one of however many required (3 in this case) for the percentage count to even start.  Had I not Googled all 6 challenges and used "process of elimination" to determine which challenge I lacked, I'd still be high diving or collecting condor feathers, thinking one of those challenges was short one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.