Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I am so happy right now

Featured Replies

I AM SO HAPPY!

I currently own 3 out of the 7 tomb raider games

I own Tomb Raider II

Tomb Raider 6 (angel of darkness)

Tomb Raider 7 (legend)

I am so happy Tomb Raider II and legend are both for PS2 but AOD is for PC

I am confused though,everytime I put in Tomb Raider II in my PS2 it says I wont be

able to save my game progress,how come?

I mean if Sony made it possible to play PS1 games on the PS2 would'nt they make

it so you can still save your games?

Anyways thats it

You need a Ps1 memory card, as Ps2 memory cards are not compatible with Ps1 games (It's to do with code and system etc)

PS1 memory cards are really cheap, and you'll find one on Ebay now so that's the best place to go!

MsC

Yeah that's fine, you just can't save PS1 games on a PS2 memory card..something weird went on when they made it lol.

MsC

Yep I had the same problem when I first got my PS2. PS 1 memory cards are cheap now. Fortunately I bought a memory card with 16 pages of memory, so its like having 16 memory cards. :D :D :D

Cool...I never tried to used it on my PS2...it's getting old and don't know how long it will keep working...

Edited by Dark Wizard

yeah, you can load and save ps1 games unto a ps1 memory card using a ps2. The outlets are the same for the ps1 and ps2 and ps3. you just can load and save ps2 games using the ps1 console

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.