Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tom@LCO

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tom@LCO

  1. They should bring the most interesting man in the world back lol.
  2. Happy New Year Everyone! ?
  3. Yeah it covers you for any faith that celebrates a holiday during that time.
  4. TOMB RAIDER LIVE Symphonic Suite Liver October 24th 2020 8.15pm Grand Rex, 1, Bd Poissonnière 75002 Paris Tickets
  5. I thought it was ok. I mean 8 episodes for a season is nuts anyway. It's best a mini-series.
  6. I don't think he's doing a French accent but he might be from the south, maybe Louisiana.
  7. WooHoo! Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah and Happy New Year Everyone! Here's a picture from Eidos Montreal
  8. Yes we have them here also on our site. I don't use YouTube I support my own Tomb Raider video lol
  9. Shadow Of The Tomb Raider Mac App Store Shadow Of The Tomb Raider Deluxe Double Vinyl Tomb Raider 4,5, and 6 re-mastered by Composer Peter Connelly Tomb Raider Suite Double Deluxe Tin CD By Nathan McCree
  10. I hate to say it but I have to agree. I did like the end of the movie though.
  11. Welcome to the forum! Finish TR2 it was great. ?
  12. My least favorite episode. I understand though but i don't have to like it.
  13. Yeah No one has ever had a problem that I am aware of, and this forum is almost 19 years old.
  14. I think it'll be a huge hit.
  15. Maybe he needed cereal. He thinks they're great!
  16. Looking forward to Lost In Space season 2 next month.
  17. That was a good one. I can't believe 8 episodes is considered a season.
  18. Fascinating
  19. Tom@LCO replied to Purple's topic in Off Topic
    I knew the Honey Badger was going to win.
  20. Phew... I thought I had to help.
  21. Shadow of the Tomb Raider OST available on digital now and coming to vinyl in February 2020!
  22. I say give it a chance.
  23. Looks like another winner.


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.