Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New to LCO? Please Post Here!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 436
  • Views 131.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Welcome to LCO! ^_^ Hope you all have a great time here!! And if you come to our LCO CHAT you'll have the opportunity to talk with some of us! :D

Happy Tomb Raiding :D^_^

BPanther

I Would like to take this opportunity to Welcome all Newcomers to Lara Croft Online (LCO) Fan Forum!

PS: Enjoy your stay!

:D

Hi,nice to meet you all :) !I'm Lara-Girl!How are you? :angry2:

P.S.I'm having trouble with adding a image for my siggie,could someone tell me what should i do?It allways says that in thimage code there are no tags allowed,and the thning is that there are no tags!What should i do! :(:huh:

Hello Lara-Girl, welcome to LCO! :)

I see you have managed to put a picture in your signature, but if you have any other questions the members here are always willing to help :)

Welcome Lara Girl!! I, too, see that you have managed to get your Sig up, but for future reference, we have the Sig Station located in Off Topic. There you will find all kinds of helpful & very creative people. Please don't hesitate to ask them questions. They will even help you design one if you like......

Here is the link: Sig Station

;)B)

Hello everybody :)

My name is Romy and I want to join this forum.

I´m from Slovakia so sorry my english isn´t perfect ;)

I like Lara drawing and of course playing Tomb Raider:)

I hope I´ll find here a lot of great people

backflip.gif

Hi,nice to meet you all :)

About that with the image...i took care hehe.

Once again nice toi meet you all! ^_^

EDIT:Hi,Romy,nice to meet you too!

Oh,hehe thanks Angelaian,I make my own siggies actually.

Oh,that remainds me if someone wants to make him a TR siggie...just ask me!

Edited by Lara-Girl

  • Author
Hello everybody :)

My name is Romy and I want to join this forum.

I´m from Slovakia so sorry my english isn´t perfect ;)

I like Lara drawing and of course playing Tomb Raider:)

I hope I´ll find here a lot of great people

backflip.gif

Hi Romy! Welcome! Don't worry about your english -- we have members from all over the world who don't use english as their native language. Besides, it looks fine to me! :)

A Big Welcome To Lara Girl And Romy!! Have Fun!!

HI EVERYBODY!!! I'm new here. Just so you know, my brother is also on this site. His name is Demon_Knight69.

Anyway, hope to see you guys on the board.

:) Hi, I'm new around here. I have never joined a Tomb Raider forum before, this looks like a nice place to meet other Tomb Raider fans.

My name is Black_Crow, I'm 19 and I live in Wigan, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom.

My dad used to play the games because I was too scared and only about 13 years old when I got my PS1 for Christmas, I never liked Tomb Raider because the first one creeped me out the most especially those wolves in the Peru level *shivers* and had horrible dreams too. So I went off the game for a few months. He never completed Tomb Raider 2 because it froze a few times in a level :blink:, very strange and he did Tomb Raider 3 and after that he just gave up on them because he didn't like them, so I decided to face my fear, then try the game myself and did pretty well, now I play the Tomb Raider games, plus I have all 7 Tomb Raider games...I'm even better my own dad ^_^, I already completed 1 and 4 ^_^.

My interests are not just Tomb Raider, I have others such as:

Japanese culture

Going to night school at Abraham Guest High School on Wednesday nights, learning how to speak Japanese

Going to karate and kickboxing on Tuesday nights

Emailing/Talking/Calling to Internet and Home Friends

Going out shopping with my best friends Lisa and Jess

Playing on my PS2 (like playing a few good games, besides Tomb Raider)

Creative Writing (writing stories, making one right now, it's not Tomb Raider related sorry...just something personal about me)

Listening to music. I like listening to anime music, soundtracks from films, Tomb Raider the first movie, I'm a big fan of Japanese rock/pop music such as Gackt, Hyde, L'Arc-en-Ciel, Chachamaru, Malice Mizer with Gackt, Gazette, Wang Lee Hom and Miyavi

I go to St John Rigby College and study Business Studies First Diploma.

I look forward to hearing from any Tomb Raider fans here.

Thank you for your time :D

Hi,Black_Crow have nice time heref_lara05m_38cd3d4.gif

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.