Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tom@LCO

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tom@LCO

  1. Tom@LCO replied to TR252's topic in Off Topic
    Check out News 360 You can customize the news as you like. It's all links but it less intrusive.
  2. Tom@LCO replied to TR252's topic in Off Topic
    Yeah especially newspaper sites.
  3. Tom@LCO replied to TR252's topic in Off Topic
    After reading your post I deleted all my cookies and set to not allow third party cookies. Needless to say I had to log into LCO again lol
  4. He was on a few episodes of True Blood Also. R.I.P.
  5. I wonder if he says I feel the need for speed.
  6. Yeah this streaming service thing sucks. Even the Orville which I like is going to Hulu next season. If you subscribe to every streaming service you'll go broke and if all the good shows are to be on streaming services then what is the point of having cable anymore to have a 1000 channels of mediocre television.
  7. Angelina Jolie at Comic-Con 2019 for The Eternals
  8. Try a direct link and see what happens.
  9. Yeah you're right and Amazon will deliver there through Blue Origin.
  10. Good thing we haven't colonized the Moon there would be malls everywhere by now.
  11. Tomb Raider for macOS updated to 64-bit Young Lara Croft’s fight for survival has reached new heights with the latest update to Tomb Raider. The first game in the Tomb Raider origin trilogy has been future-proofed with an update to 64-bit, and now benefits from our latest code libraries and Apple’s Metal graphics API for performance enhancements across all supported Macs. If you are already equipped with macOS 10.14 Mojave, update your copy of Tomb Raider on the Mac App Store or Steam. Article Link Mac App Store Steam
  12. I added 2 more in there and edited, 85. Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure 91. The Adjustment Bureau
  13. 16. Jaws 26. Bohemian Rhapsody 27. Forest Gump 45. Transformers 47. True Grit 49. Mary Poppins Returns 50, Green Book 63. The Shining 85. Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure 91. The Adjustment Bureau 92. Kingsman: The Secret Service 97. Flashdance
  14. 67. Ghost Rider 81. Gone With The Wind 100. Insurgent
  15. 5. Rain Man 9. Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back 22. Hoot Fuzz 28. Mad Max Fury Road 35. Wall Street 56. Chappi 73. Starship Troopers 75. Back To School 86. Willy Wonka 88. Beetle Juice 95. Fargo 98. Smokey and The Bandit
  16. We obviously have a different opinion on Alita Battle Angel and Avatar. I enjoyed Alita a lot and thought the story was great. It was heavy CGI but it was the future lol. Was kinda like Elysium where there is a city in the sky where the rich live and the people below have it rough. Alita was a character you really enjoyed the journey of her finding herself and who she was. Avatar was one of the best uses of CGI and 3D ever and I can't wait to see the sequels. Imagine the care being put into them since it's taken so long 10 years so far since the first. The story was well written and if was Cowboys and Indians I'm ok with that because Dances with Wolves is one of my favorite movies. I understand you can't please everybody and I'm sorry you didn't enjoy them as much as I did.
  17. Alicia Vikander is ready for Tomb Raider 2 Movie slated for 2021 The IMDB page has been updated for Tomb Raider 2 Movie. The First film from 2018 made 274 Million World Wide. Tomb Raider 2001 With Angelina Jolie also made 274 Million World Wide. LINK
  18. As far as i know the path home was the last of the dlc.


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.