Everything posted by Tom@LCO
-
FIRST Film Quiz of 2019: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
29. Star Wars Return Of The Jedi
-
FIRST Film Quiz of 2019: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
28. The Omen
-
FIRST Film Quiz of 2019: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
60. L.A. Confidential
-
FIRST Film Quiz of 2019: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
50. An Officer and a Gentleman
-
FIRST Film Quiz of 2019: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
oops 6 is the abyss
-
FIRST Film Quiz of 2019: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
3. Desperado 5. The Abyss 7. Dr. No 11. The Man With The Golden Gun 13. A League Of Their Own 15. Total Recall (1990) 19. A Christmas Story 21. The Rear Window 23. A Few Good Men 24. Goldfinger 31. The King's Speech
-
What the Heck is all this?
Recently I had a 3 TB My Book Live wifi drive go on a corrupted update or something. Luckily I backed it up not long before it went. I re-fortmatted it and it works fine so I put the backup onto it for safe keeping. I'm on the fence about getting SSD drives the only ones I have are in my laptops.
-
What the Heck is all this?
I saw those I just didn't trust anything over 4 TB at the time. I feel the higher you go the more you have to lose.
-
What the Heck is all this?
woah.... I thought I had too many lol. You have me beat by a mile. I have quite a few 6 that top at 4 TB and assorted smaller ones and the retired ones. I get paranoid after a few years and back up everything onto new drives and retire the old ones. When I was creating LCO my hard drive crashed and if I didn't have somewhat of a backup on zip 100 disks then I'd have been screwed. In any event it took me two weeks to re-create what I'd lost.
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
She's a few months older than Kirk Douglas.
-
What the Heck is all this?
Get an external Drive for all your movies. I bet you get that 13 gig back. If you need space and just watch movies and browse the web switch to Linux Lite. I see you have Windows 7 and next year it's retired for updates. I put Linux lite on old computers for myself and friends and haven't heard a complaint yet. You can burn a dvd or make a usb stick and boot it live to try. Takes up 1/4 what Windows does.
-
Microgaming celebrates partnership with new Lara Croft® project
Microgaming celebrates the industry's longest-running brand partnership with new Lara Croft® project ISLE OF MAN – To mark the 15th anniversary of a longstanding partnership with Square Enix for the Lara Croft® brand, Microgaming has renewed its agreement to produce a third branded online slot game. The exclusive agreement builds on the industry’s longest-running branded relationship, which was penned 15 years ago when Microgaming launched the industry’s first ever licensed branded slot game with Lara Croft: Tomb Raider™ in 2004. Following the immense success and popularity of that industry-first collaboration, Microgaming developed a sequel in 2008, Tomb Raider: Secret of the Sword™, which sent players on an exhilarating slot escapade to track down fragments of a legendary sword. Marked for release this year, the new game will once again feature the fearless heroine, ready to lead players on a new quest unearthing ancient trails and rewarding discoveries. The branded slot is being developed by Triple Edge Studios, an independent studio that is providing innovative, high-quality content exclusively for Microgaming. Lara Croft is one of the most iconic and popular characters in the world. The first ever Tomb Raider video game was released in October 1996 and since then the franchise has amassed lifetime sales of over 67 million units, making Lara Croft the best-selling video game heroine. The pop culture icon has since transcended into a series of successful films, products, merchandise and in online slot form through an exclusive development partnership with Microgaming. full story here
-
Lucid Waking From Dreams
Yeah the dream toilet isn't the one yo need to go to. It's obviously your brain sending a message you need to go.
-
Lucid Waking From Dreams
I recall having a dream about looking for a toilet! lol
-
The Rant Thread
Why can't these people get a real job and buy their own stuff instead of stealing. Same with the package pirates you posted before lazy low lifes.
-
Happy New Year 2019 !!
Happy and Healthy New Year Everyone! ?
-
The Rant Thread
Yeah that's the wood pellet one. lol
-
The Rant Thread
and the outdoor grills lol
-
Shadow of the Tomb Raider 8K Benchmark
Shadow of the Tomb Raider 8K Benchmark
-
The Rant Thread
That's sad. I guess they'll be putting out the spring clothes too.
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
That director writer made Chappie after that I believe. He has other fish to fry like Robocop Returns.
-
merry Christmas
Wow I can't top what Stella said. I'll just throw in a Happy New Year to it.
-
Merry Christmas from Alabama
Big Cat lol
-
Take that, you packages stealing Grinches!!
The guy that stole the TV that wouldn't fit into his car. Pathetic. I wonder where the locations are because I'd hate to live in those areas.
-
Merry Christmas from Alabama
Merry Christmas to everyone from New Jersey!
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.