Everything posted by Tom@LCO
-
SIXTH AND FINAL Film Quiz of 2018: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
17. Solo 44. The French Connection
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
Looks interesting.
-
WOW! A $2,500 24 GB video card!!
Sounds like you want one as soon as you can get a Certified Pre-Owned Version.
-
WOW! A $2,500 24 GB video card!!
Would be good for Pixar and they could afford it.
-
SIXTH AND FINAL Film Quiz of 2018: Guess The Titles Of These Movies!!
10. It's a Wonderful Life 22. Tron 27. Patton 47. Cinderella 50. Snow White 56. Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
I thought it was dull.
-
Merry Christmas from Alabama
Yeah lol he's excited about the holiday coming.
-
Shadow of the Tomb Raider - Adventure Awaits
Shadow of the Tomb Raider - Adventure Awaits LINK
-
WHOHOO!! I survived another Black Friday !!
Congrats! Keep up the good work! I really didn't see anything great on black Friday deals hopefully Cyber Monday will be better.
-
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone !!
I bet your Mall doesn't have this for Christmas LINK
-
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone !!
Happy Thanksgiving!
-
Shadow of the Tomb Raider coming to macOS and Linux in 2019
Shadow of the Tomb Raider coming to macOS and Linux in 2019 Next year, experience Lara Croft's defining moment in Shadow of the Tomb Raider, coming to macOS and Linux in 2019. Play as the fearless explorer as she races to save the world from a Maya apocalypse. Lara must survive and thrive in deadly jungles, terrifying tombs and underwater caverns while evading the crosshairs of secret global organisation Trinity. Watch the trailer for a glimpse into Lara’s darkest adventure yet. LINK
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
Yeah but I think it's because of the Manga aspect from the series of books to resemble that character.
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
Yeah Alita Battle Angel was supposed to come out this summer but was delayed until February 14th 2019. I think it'll be a great film. James Cameron wrote it.
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
Don't know but it's nice to see something other than a re-boot or a sequel for a change.
-
For The Lara Croft Statue Lovers
lol I was thinking the same thing. Hmmm where to put it.
-
For The Lara Croft Statue Lovers
You would need a room dedicated to Lara Croft.
-
For The Lara Croft Statue Lovers
Tomb Raider Statues They look well made and are close to and some more than $300.00 a pop. LINK
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
Wow. I felt she didn't love the other guy after all and found love with someone else regardless of how much money he had. She didn't care she'd marry into wealth nor did she try to sell the jewelry. All she cared about was the time she spent with the person she loved. It's ok to call off a wedding if it doesn't feel right than making a commitment for the wrong reasons.
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
She was in the second one as she was part of a set that included Woody. All are good IMO. In the 3rd they found a new home with a young girl I believe.
-
Shadow Of The Tomb Raider The Forge Trailer
Shadow Of The Tomb Raider The Forge Trailer LINK
-
Dumb Scientists: Use lasers to contact aliens and bring them to earth
Cavemen with Mobile Phones!
-
Dumb Scientists: Use lasers to contact aliens and bring them to earth
I don't see any aliens wanting to contact us lol.
-
Shadow of the Tomb Raider – Co-op Video
Shadow of the Tomb Raider – Co-op Video LINK Sharing An Adventure
-
Help Stella For Extra Life for Kids
Woohoo! I'm glad we did our part to help!
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.