Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tom@LCO

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tom@LCO

  1. I'm a slow player it wouldn't look as savvy as some professionals If you can support Stella she helps out a great deal on our forum and it's for a good cause. I did
  2. Stella isn't familiar?
  3. Tomb Raider fans on a mission to help sick and injured kids. You've heard of fund-raising marathons, walk-a-thons, fun runs, and such. We're doing the same thing only with video games, and we need your help! Link
  4. I liked it a lot but I felt the 1st was better.
  5. New Accolades Trailer : Link to Download New DLC Spectre Outfit. Link
  6. The 1st try did not make the goal so they started a new campaign again. link
  7. I felt like Ruby Rose was closer but that's just my opinion. She loves the tattoo thing also.
  8. Congratulations. I hope they send you a gift. ?
  9. I remember when gravy was the thing on French Fries and now it's mystery cheese. Ketchup is far healthier lol.
  10. Negative. I rarely eat a sloppy joe but I would have it as is if I did. I think Americans put way too much cheese on things IMO. The only thing I like a slice of cheese on is a Hamburger or a ham sandwich lol.
  11. Happy Birthday Tomb Raider I didn't know about Tomb Raider until Tomb Raider 2 but I played the first after the 2nd. I remember after finished the first I felt happy I finished and sad it was over. My all time favorites are TR2 TR1 TR6 Legend and TR 2013. Amazing it's lasted this long. I started the site at the beginning of Tomb Raider 5 and that was 18 years ago. I hope they continue to improve it.
  12. Xbox Jump in 2018: ‘Jumping’ Official Commercial LINK
  13. Tomb Raider Theme - Classic FM Broadcast
  14. Shadow Of The Tomb Raider New Adventures Video The Forge DLC Screens and Ultra HQ Wallpaper
  15. Shadow of the Tomb Raider - New Adventures Trailer LINK
  16. Tom@LCO replied to TR252's topic in Off Topic
    Put a net along there like they do in Hockey.
  17. They say they show the flag in the film just not the planting of it. I've seen Apollo 13 and such so many times I don't need another film. If you need a good film about space watch The Martian.
  18. Cat from Underworld
  19. Tomb Raider: The Dark Angel Symphony An EPIC remake of Connelly's original Tomb Raider soundtracks from The Last Revelation, Chronicles and The Angel of Darkness. Tomb Raider: The Dark Angel Symphony is an EPIC remake of Peter Connelly’s finest soundtracks, including Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation, Tomb Raider: Chronicles and Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness (co-written with Martin Iveson). 2019 marks the 20th anniversary of composer Peter Connelly’s debut into the Tomb Raider franchise. To celebrate this landmark event, we intend to remaster, extend, re-record and release Connelly’s signature music from Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation (1999), Tomb Raider: Chronicles (2000), and – most exciting of all – the beloved score to Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness (2003) as a top-quality studio album in collaboration with the finest arrangers and musicians we can source. Official Website KICKSTARTER LINK
  20. Nice Cake thanks!
  21. Thanks!


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.