Everything posted by Tom@LCO
-
100% completion - Prima guide is wrong
lol yeah. I am very tempted to buy that TV. Playing on a PS4 and I haven't mastered the taking photos feature yet. I am also capturing my play because I love posting the cut scenes.
-
100% completion - Prima guide is wrong
I started it last night and all I kept thinking was I wish I had a 55 inch 4k tv.
-
Shadow of the Tomb Raider Challenges with Ant Middleton – Challenge 4 – Reaching New Heights
Shadow of the Tomb Raider Challenges with Ant Middleton – Challenge 4 – Reaching New Heights LINK
-
LCO Updates September 10th 2018
I haven't made a post like this in awhile so I figured today is a good day lol. I've been uploading video and pictures and music for months for Shadow Of The Tomb Raider and here are the links below. The game comes out on the 12th if you pre-ordered and the 14th if you didn't. VIDEO PICTURES MUSIC
-
Shadow of the Tomb Raider Challenges with Ant Middleton – Challenge 3 – Stealthy Does it
Shadow of the Tomb Raider Challenges with Ant Middleton – Challenge 3 – Stealthy Does it LINK
-
Shadow of the Tomb Raider - Launch Trailer
Shadow of the Tomb Raider - Launch Trailer LINK
-
Shadow of the Tomb Raider - Tobii Eye Tracking
Shadow of the Tomb Raider - Tobii Eye Tracking LINK
-
Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Xbox One X Enhancement Highlights
Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Xbox One X Enhancement Highlights LINK
-
Shadow of the Tomb Raider – Vibrant Locations
Shadow of the Tomb Raider – Vibrant Locations LINK
-
Shadow of the Tomb Raider Challenges with Ant Middleton - Challenge 2 - In the Elements
Guess they had an oops moment on this one and removed it. Follow the link below the clip to see it.
-
Shadow of the Tomb Raider Challenges with Ant Middleton - Challenge 2 - In the Elements
Shadow of the Tomb Raider Challenges with Ant Middleton - Challenge 2 - In the Elements LINK
-
R.I.P. the Bandit (1936-2018)
Amazing.
-
R.I.P. the Bandit (1936-2018)
You learned to drive the hard way lol
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
Looks Good ;)
-
Stella made me do it today!
When Stella asks you to make a board for Shadow of the Tomb Raider you do it ASAP! The board here is for help but also a place for discussion. We use to have 2 separate boards for help and discussion but the board is getting so long over the years it saves space lol. Enjoy! Thanks Stella!
-
R.I.P. the Bandit (1936-2018)
R.I.P. Burt
-
Tomb Raider : The Story So Far....
Tomb Raider : The Story So Far.... LINK
-
Forum Guidelines
These are a few simple guidelines to follow here to avoid the spam issue and keep the forum interesting and entertaining to all. Things may be added at a later date, so check back occasionally. 1. Keep your posts to the topic of the thread. Don't interrupt them to say "hi" to a member, instead use the Private Message feature of the board. And try to make your posts more than one word, although sometimes that is all that's needed, don't make a habit of it, we want to hear your voice (well, read your messages). 2. Read what you have written before you post it. Make sure it makes sense and is readable enough. We all make those bad speelling meestakes once in a while wink.gif. 3. Before you start a new thread, look to see if there is anything related to the issue already posted. You can also do a search of the forum for a specific topic. If your thread isn't there, get a discussion going (ask questions or for opinions). Just make sure that if it's a debate that everyone's opinion is to be respected. 4. Links to your TR sites are ok and also your forums but it can't be in a post. The link can be in your signature, in your forum profile. People will see it when you post. If you do post a thread it will be deleted without notice. 5. Anyone impersonating a mod or Tom in chat and using their names will be banned from this site for eternity without any hope of ever coming back. Your IP's are recorded and we know who you are. 6. Anything truly obscene or vulgar will be dealt with immediately and the author warned. 7. While the moderators are doing their jobs, if you feel a topic has been closed unfairly don't take a hissyfit. Speak to the moderator over Private Message and discuss it with them to find their reasons and explanations. See, talking always helps =). 8. This forum has got a warning system. This means that moderators can and will use it. You'll receive a Private Message or Email when you get a warning and you can see your warning system under your avatar. You can have 3 warnings in one day. After that, an admin can disable your posting ability or suspend your account. Be sure to follow the rules and instructions given and we won't need to do it. 9. Signatures are to be a maximum dimensions of 500 x 250 with a maximum size of 500kb. While there is no limit to the number of signature pictures, don't go too overboard. Lara will come and get you and hit you... a lot.
-
Shadow of the Tomb Raider Challenges with Ant Middleton
Shadow of the Tomb Raider Challenges with Ant Middleton LINK
-
Shadow help forum?
Absolutely we'll probably be adding it over the weekend. I've been waiting for the proper time to put it in. I know some are getting it early for pre-order and get to play it 2 day's early. Thanks again for helping everyone knows your walkthroughs are the best and you're pretty good too lol.
- Kitties!!!!!!!!!!
-
Kitties!!!!!!!!!!
I would hate to clean the litter box lol
-
Shadow of the Tomb Raider PC System Requirements
Shadow of the Tomb Raider PC System Requirements If you’re picking up Shadow of the Tomb Raider on PC, check out the minimum and recommended requirements below! Minimum OS: Windows 7 64 bit Processor: i3-3220 INTEL or AMD Equilevant Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: Nvidia GTX 660/GTX 1050 or AMD Radeon HD 7770 DirectX: Version 11 Storage: 40 GB available space Recommended OS: Windows 10 64-bit Processor: Intel Core i7 4770K, 3.40 Ghz or AMD Ryzen 5 1600, 3.20 Ghz Memory: 16 GB RAM Graphics: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB or AMD Radeon RX 480, 8GB DirectX: Version 12 Storage: 40 GB available space
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
Yeah I agree. Some films you watch and wonder why it did so well in the theater. Some people have different tastes even if a good portion of people enjoyed it.
-
The Rant Thread
At least you have organic options.
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.