Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

22 years today October 25th 1996

Featured Replies

Happy Birthday Tomb Raider

I didn't know about Tomb Raider until Tomb Raider 2 but I played the first after the 2nd.

I remember after finished the first I felt happy I finished and sad it was over.

My all time favorites are TR2 TR1 TR6 Legend and TR 2013.

Amazing it's lasted this long. I started the site at the beginning of Tomb Raider 5 and that

was 18 years ago. I hope they continue to improve it. 

  • 1 month later...

I still play TR2 from time to time and love it. In fact, it's one of the first games I ever played on a PC.

  • Author

When I think of TR2 I have it burned into memory "The Opera House" I was near the end of the level above the stage floor and

not knowing what to do and stuck I thought it was best to drop to the stage floor and go back through the opening again.

When I dropped down the opening was closed and I had to start the level all over again. A Walkthrough Prima Book at the time

told me to jump to the balcony on the right. Also I didn't do the James Bond jump with the boat I had to do it the hard way in 23 seconds before

the doors closed in Venice. If I ever play it again I want to do that.

  • Author
37 minutes ago, j7wild said:

It was originally on the Sega Saturn first before it went to Playstation and the PC.

Yes it was Tomb Raider One. Sega and Dreamcast couldn't compete with the popularity of the Playstation.

Amazing when you think about how the Xbox took off. I guess the key was to have a ton of money behind it to succeed. 

I liked my Sega Saturn.

I would never had been able to play those Japanese Lunar: The Silver Star and Lunar: Eternal Blue RPG games if I never had a Saturn.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.